Monday 29 September 2014

#16 Battle stations

So on October 6th I'll be releasing my 2nd EP called "Battles". It'll be available on iTunes, Bandcamp, Amazon mp3, Deezer and a whole heap of other digital outlets whose name I can't remotely think of right now. Physical copies will also be available at gigs too which brings me nicely onto my next "announcement". We're going on tour to promote the EP! Harry, Naomi and myself will be playing 9 dates in the UK through the beginning of October. You can see we're we'll be on the image below.

Tour time!

It'd be lovely to see you faces if you're anywhere near the gigs, and if you're not but know someone that is that might be interested then feel free to spread the word. In addition to that, the gig at The Convent in Stroud on Oct 12th will be streamed live via the Netgig service. There's a link to it here: https://theconvent.netgig.co.uk/event/aaron-douglas-trio-uk-trio/. The gig at The Brewhouse in Cardiff the night after will also be streamed on www.bigscottradio.com. 

I'm off to Ireland to do some work type stuff so i'll speak to you next week.....WHEN THE EP IS OUT!!!! Eeeek! :-)

Later tater.

No comments:

Post a Comment